Thursday, June 14, 2007

Introductions

Hello all,

A word of warning. I have never done this type of thing before. Blogging, that is. It will be a work in progress as I learn more about this big scary world known as the internet and these pesky little things called computers. I can't guarantee any profound or earth shattering statements. I was never very good at English in High School. I may not post anything for days. I lead a very hectic life.

The only thing I can offer is simply...my perspective. You will be given little glimpses into the comings and goings of my life and my thoughts. I will share things that I find important to me as I take this journey through life. You are welcome along for the ride...or not.

My main goal is also going to be my theme...

Keep it in perspective.

2 comments:

Sendy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am looking forward to reading all of your entries and keeping it all in perspective.
Love you so much.

Chelf said...

Welcome, sister. This is a wild ride. I know you are ready.

I look forward to hearing more about your perspective. :-)